Problem solver in the event of non-paymentWe buy non-performing loans
As experts and real estate strategists, we take on non-performing loans, from individual receivables to comprehensive NPL portfolios. Our employees’ comprehensive know-how and discretion ensure that your interests are safeguarded.
Your benefits of selling non-performing loans
As a partner and consultant at your side, you benefit from selling your receivables to us. Simply hand over your default risks to us.
- Highest discretion:Preservation of the positive image of your person and your company to the outside world
- Avoidance of the risk of payment delays and defaults
- Balance sheet adjustment of your company
- Time savings during processing
- Generation of liquidity
- Time to concentrate on the actual core business again
- Relief for the dunning and invoicing department
What are non-performing loans?
Non-performing loans (NPLs) are impaired loans for which three or more consecutive payment deadlines have not been met. This type of loan is therefore subject to deviations in the repayment schedule. Other names for non-performing loans are: problem loans, distressed loans or non-core loans.
When should you sell real estate secured receivables?
Owners of real estate collateralised receivables can get into difficulties due to a fluctuating economic and financial situation. The risks involved are difficult to assess or calculate in advance. We help companies and private individuals by taking action before the bank clarifies the financial situation. This protects your interests and maintains your good reputation.