These are the topics that the real estate industry is talking aboutReal estate investing blog - first-hand news and insights
Always be up to date with our news, tips and insights about real estate investments. Over 25 years of industry experience make us a leading specialist in the real estate industry and beyond. In addition to the revitalization of real estate, our articles focus particularly on sustainability issues. You not only benefit from our specialist knowledge, but also keep up to date with our partners’ news and contributions.
– East Germany, Dresden and the greater area of Dresden, Berlin and Munich…
Ask Marco Rodzynek the CEO of NOAH and WIN a free NOAH-Ticket by asking the best question to him during LinkedIn Livestream! Live if the German telephone network works ! 🙂 You can ask during the Livestream questions to the CEO of NOAH and the best question will win...
Analysis of PropTech in Europe Analysis of PropTech in Europe on LINKEDIN LIVE - live from SIMAPRO in MADRID on the 29th at 15:35 CEST On Wednesday, 29th of May I will be live in MADRID at the SIMATECH, the biggest Real Estate Conference in Spain. This will be the...
LINKEDIN LIVE FROM LONDON – EXPO REAL PrePitch – Top 50 Startups at the BUILT WORLD INNOVATION CONTEST 2019
For the first time REAL ESTATE goes LINKEDIN LIVE Wednesday, 15.05.2019 between 10:30 a.m. - 15:30 pm Top 50 Startups at the PrePitch for EXPO REAL Tomorrow I am going LINKEDIN LIVE from London at EXPO REAL PrePitch with the Top 50 Startups at the BUILT WORLD...
We are looking for an creative Social Media Specialist to join our team.
As a Social Media Specialist, you will be responsible for the increase of our online presence and improve our marketing and sales efforts.
duties and responsibilities:
• Develop, implement and manage our social media strategy
• Define most important social media KPIs
• Manage and oversee social media content
• Measure the success of every social media campaign
• Stay up to date with the latest social media best practices and technologies
• Use social media marketing tools such as Buffer
• Work with copywriters and designers to ensure content is informative and appealing
• Monitor SEO and user engagement and suggest content optimization
• Communicate with industry professionals and influencers via social media to create a strong network
• Provide constructive feedback
requirements and qualifications:
• experience as a Social Media Specialist or similar role
• Social Media Strategist using social media for brand awareness and impressions
• Excellent knowledge of Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, Pinterest, Instagram, Google+ and other social media best practices
• Understanding of SEO and web traffic metrics
Great opening of the student hotel in Dresden
The Largest Real Estate Congress for Saxony, Saxony-Anhalt and Thuringia For a whole day this year's Real Estate Central Germany was all about trends and developments in the Central German real estate market. The well-founded kick-off panel "Bye, bye A-Cities: How...
In Asset Management we are facing three major challenges: We are lacking skilled workers, we are wasting time and money through inefficiency and a lack of automation and are not collaborating enough. The most profitable and sustainable answer lies in digitizing and...
We all know PropTech and the hype that has been generated about it in recent years. Some of us consider it to be as good as over and done with, but I don’t count myself among them. Even if the major players have meanwhile jumped on the band wagon and...
The first part of Europe’s leading Real Estate Innovation Contest is over as the Real Estate Innovation Network has stopped accepting applications. I am overwhelmed with the amount and quality of startups which applied for the Real Estate Innovation Contest, the...